ADMISSIONS NOTIFICATION FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-21
The admission to various courses in the University will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination or as per the eligibility criteria prescribed under regulatory/statutory provisions, whichever applicable. For admissions in the Technical Courses, candidates who appeared in JEE Main – 2020 will be given preference.
Reservation of Seats
As per the provisions of Section 35 of the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006, 25% seats in the University shall be reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for the students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
As per the provisions of Section 36 of the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006, the fee structure for twenty-five per cent (25%) students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means basis and be as follows :
(a) One-fifth of the twenty-five percent will be granted full fee concession;
(b) Two-fifth of the twenty-five percent will be granted fifty percent fee concession;
(c) The balance two-fifth of the twenty-five percent will be granted twenty-five percent fee concession.
Admission Schedule for Ph. D., M. Phil. and Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology
Application Form must reach : The Registration Branch, SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram- Badli Road, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122505 as per the following schedule :
|S. No.||Name of the Course||Last date for Submission of Application||Date of Entrance Examination||Time|
|1.||M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology||20th July, 2020||01st August, 2020||10.30 A.M
|2.||Ph. D. in all streams||27th July, 2020||08th August, 2020|
|3.||Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology||04th August, 2020||14th August, 2020|
|S.No||Name of the Course||Date of the Entrance Examination||Mode of Examination|
|1.||M. Phil (Clinical Psychology)||8th, August, 2020||Online|
|2.||PhD in all streams*||12 September,2020||Offline|
|3.||Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology||19 September, 2020||Offline|
* “Due to COVID-19 Pandemic situation, the University has decided to re-schedule the Entrance Date for admission to PhD. programs in various disciplines/courses as 07th November, 2020.”
1. Candidates, who have appeared in the qualifying examination and whose results are awaited, may also apply. Such candidates will be considered for provisional admission subject to submission of relevant documents satisfying eligibility conditions at the time of Counseling.
2. Admission to the Ph. D. in all streams, M. Phil. in Clinical Psychology and Professional Diploma in Clinical Psychology shall be made strictly on the basis of merit of Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University. For all other courses, admission shall be made as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the regulatory councils i.e. AICTE, UGC, DCI, MCI, PCI, BCI, INC etc. or as per the provisions of the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006, as amended from time to time.
3. Details of examination (Ph. D. and M. Phil.) :
(a) No. of questions : 70
(b) Type of Questions : Multiple Choice (4 choices)
(c) Maximum marks : 70
(d) Venue of Entrance : SGT University, Budhera, Examination Gurugram-Badil Road, Gurugram–122505
(e) Evaluation of : Each correct answer will carry 01 marks Answer Book
(f) Syllabus : Syllabus of the Qualifying Examination will be as prescribed by UGC/SGT University
Details of examination (Professional Diploma) :
(a) Written test (Objective) : 60 marks (Multiple Choice)
(b) Written test (Descriptive) : 20 marks
(c) Practical : 25 marks
(d) Group Discussion : 20 Marks
(e) Personal Interview : 25 marks
(f) Syllabus : Syllabus of the Qualifying Examination will
be as prescribed by UGC/SGT University
4. The candidates will be called for counseling in order of merit. At the time of counseling itself, the entire original documents (DMCs/Degrees/other Certificates) required to be submitted to the Counseling Committee along with the prescribed fee, failing which admission will not be allowed under any circumstances.