Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various courses:
- Mere possession of the prescribed academic qualifications does not entitle a candidate for admission to the course. Candidates would be required to fulfill all the conditions as spelt out in the Information Brochure.
- Minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination shall be the eligibility condition for admission of the SC candidates of Haryana only unless specified otherwise in the eligibility criteria of the programme.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of counseling.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of merit to be prepared in accordance with the criteria given in the Information Brochure.
- Those who have done graduation or post-graduation shall not be eligible for admission to 5-year Integrated programmes.
- If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the merit, their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in the qualifying or equivalent examination. In case the marks in the qualifying or equivalent examination are also identical, the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
- Rounding off of the decimal digits to a whole number for calculating the percentage of marks shall not be permissible in any case, whatsoever.
- Counseling for admission to the courses will be held at the Depts./Institutes as per “Counseling Schedule” given in the Information Brochure. No separate communication shall be sent in this regard.
- All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Counseling Committee for verification of documents and checking of eligibility strictly according to the Counseling Schedule given in the Information Brochure before the admission to the programme is made. They will be called for counseling in order of merit.
- Preference once exercised by the candidate for any Dept./Institute/College at the time of counseling shall be final. If a candidate does not get institution of his/her choice, he/ she may opt to be wait-listed. However such candidate may appear again as a fresh candidate in the next counseling, if held, and he/she will be considered for admission as per merit subject to availability of seats at that time.
- Counseling will be closed as soon as all the seats in each category are filled.
- Any candidate, who fails to turn up for Counseling at his/her turn, will be considered for the remaining seats at the time he/she reports for counseling. But no relaxation shall be given if the candidate fails to appear before the Counseling Committee on the fixed date/time.
- The candidate, admitted during the counseling, shall deposit the fee on the date of counseling itself with the University Cashier/Bank, failing which his/her admission shall stand cancelled.
- Seats, remaining vacant after every round of counseling, shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the Department/Institute on the date (s) given in the “Counseling Schedule”.
- Those candidates, who do not get admission in one round of counseling, shall be eligible for admission in subsequent round, if seats are available.
- Seats, remaining vacant in one round of counseling, will be filled up in the subsequent round of counseling. The number of vacant seats shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the Department/Institute on the date (s) given in the “Counseling Schedule”
- Admission on the seats earmarked for Kashmiri Migrants/NRIs/sports quota/ cultural activities quota will be made on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination. However these seats will not be filled if the candidates in these categories are not available.
- The seats, remaining vacant after 2nd round of counseling, shall be filled up by the University in accordance with the guidelines to be decided by the authorities concerned.
- The candidates shall present all the required certificates/documents/ testimonials in original to the Admission Committee for verification, and give one set of attested copies of all such certificates/documents/testimonials. The Admission Committee will check the eligibility of the candidate. This Committee shall have the power to reject any certificate not considered valid. In case, the candidate is not found eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- After the completion of all formalities, including verification of certificates/documents/ testimonials for admission, the original certificates/ documents/ testimonials will be returned to the candidates. However, the attested copies (one set of each certificate/documents/testimonial) will be retained.
- The decision of the Admission Committee in all matters relating to the admissions shall be final.
- Any attempt on the part of a candidate, his friends or relatives to canvass or bring influence to bear upon the University directly or indirectly for securing admission will be a disqualification for admission.
Eligibility under various categories
- ALL INDIA (including Haryana): A candidate applying from any part of the country (including Haryana), who complies with the minimum eligibility criteria.
- HARYANA (General): A candidate, who is a domicile of Haryana and complies with the minimum eligibility criteria. Unfilled seats, if any, under this category will be transferred to the All India (including Haryana) category.
- HARYANA (Scheduled Castes): The candidate must be a domicile of Haryana and belong to a scheduled caste of Haryana as notified by the State Govt. and should comply with the minimum eligibility criteria. Unfilled seats, if any, under this category will be transferred to the All India (including Haryana) category.
- Children/wards of NRI (non-resident Indian): To be eligible for admission under this category, the applicant must fulfill the criteria as prescribed in the Ordinance of Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University.
- KASHMIRI MIGRANTS: One seat in each branch is reserved for Kashmiri migrants. These seats will be supernumerary and will be filled on the basis of inter-se–merit, on the basis of marks of qualifying examination and subject to the candidate complying with the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Kashmiri migrants will be required to submit the original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority.
- UNFILLED SEATS: The unfilled seat(s), if any, under Haryana General and/or NRI category (excluding Kashmiri migrants) will be transferred to the All India category including Haryana
- A candidate, who applies under a reserved category, will first be considered under the All India Category. Only in case, he/she does not get a seat, he/she will be considered under the reserved category subject to the availability of a seat and as per his/her merit.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.