Candidates who have registered on www.uhsugadmissions.in for MBBS and BDS admissions in Haryana are requested to revisit this website as all the admission procedure related details will be uploaded here shortly.
Below mentioned is the check list of documents that are to be carried in original and 2 sets of self attested photocopies of all applicable documents along with 04 latest passport size photographs on 24th July 2017 while coming for counseling:-
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
- Residential Certificate if Applicable
- Copy of Adhar Card
- Certificate from Employer if Applicable
- Scheduled Cast Certificate if Applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if Applicable
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand Children of Freedom Fighters if Applicable.
- Certificate from ESM (Ex-Serviceman) if Applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Print out of Online Application Form
**Any candidate who fails to produce any of the required Certificate Document/Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution will forfeit his/her claim to admission.