- To impart higher education of international standard that meets the changing needs of the society.
- To achieve national and international acceptability for our innovative academic content.
- To provide opportunities for higher learning that will also lead to better job opportunities.
- To make academic as well as professional education innovative and research-oriented.
- To improve the literacy rate of rural Haryana with a special focus on female education.
- To create a competitive and cooperative environment wherein the students can learn to excel in their endeavors while respecting diversities.
- To develop Centers of Excellence culminating in achieving the cutting-edge technology in all fields.
- To nurture students who shall be the leaders of future organizations.
|Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)||4 Semesters||Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Science/SocialSciences/Humanities with 50% marks
Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
|Master of Education (M. Ed.)||4 Semesters||Must have B.Ed./BAB.Ed./B.Sc./ B.Ed./B.EI.Ed./D.EI.Ed. (with an undergraduate degree) with 50% marks.|