SGT College of Pharmacy (SGTCP) came into existence with its first batch of B. Pharmacy and D. Pharmacy in the year 2015. This institution is growing with state of the art facilities and infrastructure for providing modern and ethnic education and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The teaching techniques adopted by the faculty of institute, which are sound in their specialized subject, aim at laying foundation for the students.
The institute is well versed with modern facilities in all respect.
• In the first year of its inception institute consists of about 1685 volumes and 407 titles of latest editions of pharmacy books.
• The institute has subscribed to 16 international and national pharmacy journals of repute and more than 70 e-journals.
• The laboratories of SGTCP are centre of learning to develop individuals and their skill sets.
Titration illustration during Laboratory Class
Library of SGT University
• The labs comprise of all the latest equipments and software required for simulated experiments and e-learning.
• Quality teaching of department is strengthened by the well qualified and experienced staff members who strive for excellence.
• The central library for learning to develop individuals and their skill sets.
• B. Pharmacy
The Bachelor in Pharmacy programme is based on an integrated approach with respect to the theoretical and practical aspects of the different subjects with regard to medication and delivery system.
The theory courses are aimed at developing a specialized knowledge base, using practical examples illustrating the complexity of pharmacy. Most of the theory courses are also associated with exercises like presentation, seminars, projects preparation and assignment preparation etc that can be useful for the students in their trainings like Summer Industrial training, doing small project at under graduate level.