Dr Renu Tanwar has been selected as an Executive Committee member in 28th National IAOMR Conference, held in Kanyakumari, 15th-17th December, 2016.
Awards to faculty and post graduate students in XIV National Triple “O” conference held in Subharti Vivekananda University on 4-6th March, 2016.
- Dr Suma GN, Dr Shailaja and Dr. Lavina attended preconference course on “Integrated teaching & learning”.
- Dr Lavina and Dr Renu chaired scientific session in PG paper presentations.
- Dr. Lavina presented paper on “Presentation of Nevus of Ota and Plexiform Neurofibromatosis”.
- Dr Renu Tanwar got best paper award for presenting “Comparative evaluation of CBCT and OPG for IAN surgery in third molar surgery.”
- Dr. Astha Chaudhry presented paper on “Is Benign pigmented mucosal patch potentially malignant??? A case report and review of literature.”
- Dr Sheena Thamman (2nd year post graduate) won the best paper prize titled “Tasting The Taste - A Review” in 28th National IAOMR Conference, held in Kanyakumari, 15th-17th December, 2016.
- Dr Ankur Bhagat got best paper award for presenting “A-V malformation of the oral cavity”.
- Dr Adrita Nag got best paper award for presenting “Physical therapies in the management of temporo mandibular disorder: A case series”.
- Dr Sushil presented paper on “Dental age estimation using Foti’s method in Gurgaon population”.
- Dr Sheena and Dr Sana got best poster award for presenting “Ultra sound in health and Disease”.
- Dr Shalini and Dr Kusum presented poster on “Evidence based dentistry”.
Best paper prize
→ Vascular malformation on the left side of face- A case report by Dr. Prerna Singh(PG II year). Presented at 24thannual conference of ISDR at AIIMS, 2013.
→ Efficacy of aloe-vera juice in oral lichen planus in diabetic patients- a pilot study by Dr. Akshika Bakshi (Istyr PG) Presented at National OOO Symposium 2014, Udaipur .
Best Poster prize
→ “Pharmacological intervention for tobacco cessation” by Dr. Palkin Mehta (PG Ist yr) at International conference for dental specialists held at ITS, Muradnagar on 9-10th May 2014.
→ CBCT – A speciality tool in Oral Radiology by Dr Palkin Mehta and Dr. Amwani Sood (PG II yr) at CDE programme organized at Subharti Dental College, Meerut on 15th September 2014.
→ We are promoting UG students for their academic growth in terms of Publications and participation in various conferences. “Rohilla S, Kaushik A, Vinod VC, Tanwar R, Kumar M. Orofacial manifestations of Achondroplasia. Experimental and Clinical Sciences International 2012;11: 538-542.”
→ The UG students received Best poster prize titled “Oral medicine specialists in Tobacco cessation therapy” - at CDE programme organized at Subharti Dental College, Meerut on 15th September 2014.