SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute
Department of Orthodontics
List of Publications
1) Sidhu MS, Parkash H. Odontogenic Myxoma of the Mandile – A Case Report. Jour Pierre F Acad 1989:3; 11-14.
2) Sidhu MS. The Temporomandibular joint – Its Role in Growth and Development. Jour Pierre F Acad 1990;4: 201-204.
3) Sidhu MS. Fabrication and Management of splint design Herbst Appliance. J Ind Orthod Soc 1990;21:25-30.
4) Sidhu MS. Electromyography in orofacial musculature. Ind J Dent Res 1990;1: 191-195.
5) Sidhu MS. Place of functional appliances in Orthodontics - an overview. J Ind Orthod Soc 1991;22:89-92.
6) Sidhu MS. Place of functional appliances in Orthodontics- Letter to the Editor. J Ind Orthod Soc 1992;23:7A-8A.
7) Sidhu MS Parkash H. Massive Complex Composite Odontoma- Report of a Case. J Int Col Dentists 1992; 31:13-14.
8) Sidhu MS, Sunanda, Kharbanda OP, Sidhu SS. Cephalometric evaluation of short term treatment change produced by the Bionator and the Activator in Class II Div1 malocclusion. J Ind Orthod Soc 1995;26:6-14.
9) Sidhu MS, Parkash H, Sidhu SS. Central Giant Cell Granuloma of jaws- review of 19 cases. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1995;33:43-46.
10) Sidhu MS, Kharbanda OP, Sidhu SS. Cephalometric Analysis of changes produced by the Herbst Appliance in the treatment of Class II Div1 malocclusion. Br J Orthod 1995;22:1-1.
11) Luthra Seema , Valiathan Ashima. Molar uprighting with T-Looped Springs – A Case Report J Ind Orthodontic Society 1998;31 no.III;61 – 82.
12) Luthra Seema , Valiathan Ashima. Ceramic Brackets & their Electrothermal Debonding : an in Vivo Evaluation. Jour Biomat. & Artificial Organs 1998; 12 No. 2 : 47 – 49.
13) Luthra Seema , Mishra Praveen , Valiathan Ashima. Evaluation of mandibular status in Class II malocclusion. J Int Col Dentists 1999; Vol 45; 7 – 10.
14) Sidhu MS. Facial Esthetics and Smile lines- An Orthodontic's view. Dent Cosmetica 1999;1:16-18.
15) Grover Seema , Grover Somesh , Deepak Arora. Psychological Aspects of Orthodontic Treatment. J Int Orthod Soc 2001;34(3) ; 92 – 95.
16) Grover Seema , Valiathan Ashima. Kussick Orhtopedic Incline – an in vivo Evaluation. J Int Orthod Soc 2002 ; 35(1) ; 1 – 8.
17) Dabas A, Shetty K Sadashiva, Sidhu MS, Futela N, Prabhakar M. Assesing effectiveness of pea and begg appliance therapies in extraction cases using par and iotn indices. J Ind Orthod Soc 2008;42:33-44.
18) Prabhakar M, Kapoor DN, Sidhu MS, Grover S, Dabas A. A Study of the dento – skeletal form oro – pharyngeal pattern and speech performance in persons with cleft lip / cleft palate. Journal of Cleft Lip Palate & Craniofacial Anomalies 2010;3;8 – 15.
19) Dabas A,Shetty KS, Kishore MSV, Sidhu MS, Futela N, - Assessing Effectiveness of PEA and BEGG Appliance Therapies in Non Extraction Cases using PAR and IOTN Indices. Pierre Fauchard Academy Journal 2010;24(3);85 – 94.
20) Smriti Malhotra, Maninder Singh Sidhu, Mona Prabhakar, Anuraj Singh Kochhar, Characterization of a posed smile and evaluation of facial attractiveness by panel perception and its correlation with hard and soft tissue. The Art and Practice of dentofacial enhancement ; 2012:13(1)
21) Grover S, Sidhu MS, Prabhakar M, Jena S, Soni SEvaluation of fluoride varnish and its comparison with pumice prophylaxis using self-etching primer in orthodontic bonding--an in vivo study. Eur J Orthod. 2012 Apr;34(2):198-201.
22) Prabhakar M, Sidhu MS, Dabas A. A Co-relative study of Dento-skeletal , Oro-pharyngeal Patterns and Speech Performance in Cleft Lip and /or Cleft Palate Anomaly. Pierre Fauchard Academy Journal 2012;26(6);47 – 52.
23) Pulkit Lakhani, Seema Grover, Maninder Singh Sidhu,Vikas Malik, U.S. Krishana Nayak. Cistron: A Future Propectus in Dental Treatment. Indian Dentist Research and Review, June 2013.
24) Vikas Malik, Seema Grover, Maninder Singh Sidhu, Puneet Yadav, Priti Chaudhary. Evaluation of Orthodontic Treatment Need and its Correlation with the Perception, Awareness and Satisfaction of Personal Dental Appearance among Dental Students. Journal of Orofacial Research, April-June 2013;3(1):5-11.
25) Soni S, Sidhu M.S, Grover S. Comparative evaluation of orthodontic tooth brush and water jet bleeding in patients with fixed orthodontic appliances. Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy 2013;26:147-151.
26) Ashish Dabas, Nupur Dabas, M.S.Sidhu, Mona Prabhakar Regenerative Dentistry : A Journey from stem cell to a bio tooth . IJDS. Sept 2013 Issue 3, vol 5: 84-87.
27) Puneet Yadav, Pushpa Vinay Hazarey, Seema Grover, Maninder Singh Sidhu, Vikas Malik. Evaluation and Comparison of color stability of various aesthetic brackets when exposed to various food dyes: An in vitro study. The journal od Indian Orthodontics Society, October-December 2013;47(4):382-389.
28) Nupur Dabas , Ashish Dabas, Harish Yadav Management of the mandibular compromised ridge: A Literature Review and case report World Journal of Dentistry , January – March 2013, 4 (1) : 67-71
29) Nupur Dabas, Ashish Dabas, Aman Arora, Harish Yadav Comparative evaluation of dimensional accuracy of casts generated from multiple mix impression technique, matrix impression system and dual arch impression technique- An in vitro study Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy ( Indian Section) 27 (2013) 23-27
30) Nupur Dabas, Ashish Dabas, Manisha jayana , Harish Yadav, Navin Futela Comparing two cordless impression techniques for dimensional accuracy An in vitro study IJDS 2014 .
31) Chaudhry A, Sidhu MS, Chaudhary G, Grover S, Prabhakar M, Malik V. Evaluation Of Stress Changes In Mandible With Twin Block Appliance -A Finite Element Study. BFUDJ 2014;5:13-20
32) Satija A, Sidhu MS, Grover S, Malik V, Yadav P, Diwakar R. Evaluation of salivary and serum concentrations of Nickel and chromium ions in orthodontic patients and their possible influence on hepatic enzymes – an invivo study. J Ind Orthod Soc 2014;48(4):518-524.
33) Chaudhry G, Sidhu MS, Grover S, Chaudhary A. Cone Beam Computed Tomography Evaluation of Canine Retraction using Mini Implants and Conventional Anchorage . Jour Pierre F Acad 2014;28:35-42.
34) Aapaliya P, Sinha S, Sinha L, Malik V. Etnno-dentistry: Tapping the potential of indigenous plants for therapeutic dentistry. J Pharm Biomed Sci. 2015; 05(01):31-38.
35) Chaudhary A., Sidhu MS, Chaudhry G, Grover S, Chaudhary N, Kaushik A. Evaluation of stress changes in the mandible with a fixed functional appliance: A finite element study Ludhiana, Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2015;147:226-34
36) Kumar S, Tripathi T, Sidhu MS, Grover S, Diwakar R. Sphenoid Sinus as a mandibular growth predictor- is it valid. Ind J Dent Scien2015;7(1)54-55.
37) Diwakar R, Sidhu MS, Jain S,Grover S, Prabhakar M. Three-Dimensional Evaluation of Pharyngeal Airway in complete unilateral Cleft individuals and normally growing individuals using Cone Beam Computed Tomography. Cleft Palate –Craniofac Journal 2015;52:346-52.
38) Grover S, Sidhu MS, Prabhakar M, Dabas A, Malik V, Yadav P, Diwakar R, Kumar S. A comparative evaluation of two adhesive promoters on bonding of Orthodontic brackets to Fluorosed Enamel-an invivo study. Journal of Orofacial Research, 2015;1:5-11.
39) Diwakar R, Sidhu MS, Prabhakar M, Grover S, Phogat R. Three dimensional evaluation of Pharangeal airways in individuals with varying growth pattern using Cone bean computed tomography. J Indian Orthod Soc 2015;49: 85-88.
40) Phogat R, Sidhu MS , Grover S, Dabas A, Malik V, Diwakar R. Comparative evaluation of efficiency of serum IGF 1 , hand wrist radiographs and cervical vertebrae as skeletal maturity indicators. JIOS 2015 ;49:199-205.
41) .Diwakar R, Sidhu MS, Prabhakar M, Grover S, Phogat R. Three dimensional evaluation of Pharangeal airways in individuals with varying growth pattern using Cone bean computed tomography. J Indian Orthod Soc 2015;49: 85-88.
42) Kaushik A, Prabhakar M, Dabas A, Choudhary A, Sngwan N, Sikka N. .Occupational hazards in dentistry. Indian Journal Of Health Sciences And Care 2015;2:140-145.
43) Gupta M, Singal I, Dogra N, Prabhakar M. Diverse solution for skeletal Class III adult patients. IJHSC 2015;2:86-89.
44) Puneet Chaudhary, Mahek Kapoor, Nishendu Yadav, Seema Grover. Cone beam Computed Tomography: A True Paradigm Shift. Indian Journal of Health Sciences and Care. 2015;2:65-71.
45) Kaushik A, Prabhakar M, Dabas A, Choudhary A, Sngwan N, Sikka N. .Occupational hazards in dentistry. Indian Journal Of Health Sciences And Care 2015;2:140-145.
46) Kumar S, Tripathi T, Sidhu MS, Yadav P, Dabas A. Skeletal Class II correction and neuromuscular adaptation with twin-block: A cephalometric and electromyography study in adults. J Indian Orthod Soc 2016;50:94-100.
47) Dabas A, Dabas N. Sidhu MS, Prabhakar M, Grover S, Kumar S. White spot lesion: Fixed Orthodontic treatment scars-A Review. Indian Journal Of Health Sciences And Care 2016;3:85-95