If you want to earn lavishly, eat yummiest food, meet biggest name, stay at the best places, then ….join Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) or Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Administration (B.Sc-HA).
THE RICHEST, BIGGEST AND FASTEST GROWING…
All in One Career:- The hospitality industry is the biggest employer. It offers not only highly rewarding and satisfying jobs but also lifestyle and travel opportunities, irrespective of gender, nationality or ethnic and cultural background, that no other industry can match. The modern economy offers a great variety of employment possibilities.
Career opportunities in Hotel & Restaurant management
- Hotel & Tourism Associations
- Airline catering And cabin Services
- Cruise Lines
- Club Management
- Guest Houses
- Catering Department of Railways, Banks, shipping Companies, Defense & Armed Forces, and Hospitals Etc.
- Institutional Management (Supervising Canteens in college, Schools, in Factories, Company Guesthouses, etc.)
- Entertainment & leisure, Casinos
- Out Door Catering
- Hospitality Catering
- Facilities Management
- Event & Venue management
- Media, Training & Education
- Fitness, Health & Spa Management
- Management Consulting
- Shopping center, Real estate Development
- Self Employment, Etc.
- The Tourism & Hospitality industry is the fastest growing sector of the world. Approximately 30 % of worldwide employment is in travel and tourism and hospitality.
- International hotel chains will likely increase their expansion and investment plans in India and are expected to account for 50% share in the Indian Hospitality industry by 2022, from the current 44%.
- Hospitality sector will have to counter stiff competition from a nearby destination like Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, furthermore, Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, U.K., U.S.A., and others to stay in the bright spot for a long time.
- Indians are regarded as Best in hospitality business globally.
- The government has taken a series of proactive steps to promote India as a great round the year tourist destination for the International tourists. The industry will need 3.5 million skilled employees over the next five years.
- According to “Boston Consulting Group and Google India” report the hotel industry growth at 13% to $13 billion by 2020.
- The Hospitality industry being service intensive has a wide range of jobs on offer. It is exciting fun loving; glamorous industry for those with the specialized training, growth is limitless.
- It opens up great opportunities in many different fields; People will never stop eating so we will never go out of Business.
So, as they say…. there’s no business like hospitality business….