All positions mentioned in the advertisement are full time and regular
- Candidate must be Graduate preferably with PG in Business Administration.
- Minimum 15 – 20 years of professional experience in Administration, Estate Management.
- Matured, Reliable and self-motivated.
- Strategic thinker with budget management experience.
- Knowledge of working in large educational institutes/universities.
- Candidate must be Graduate in Computer Science or related field preferably with MBA.
- 15 – 20 years of management experience in an IT environment and business technology.
- Professional exposure in handling technical projects to achieve business goals.
- Experience in creating budgets for senior executives.
- Knowledge of latest systems and software to and capacity to spearhead implementation.
- Broad experience in handling IT team in large educational institutes/universities shall be preferred.
For Asst./Deputy Registrar: Academics, Recruitment, Finance, Examination:
- Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC 7 point scale
For assistant registrar minimum 5 years of professional experience in Administration/Accounts/Admission office as Section Officer or in an equivalent post.
- For deputy registrar minimum 5 years of professional experience in Administration/Accounts/Admission office as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in an educational institution/university, government / private.
- Broad experience in administrative matters, including recruitment, establishment, legal, campus/estate management or materials management.
- Experience in work relating to statutory bodies of the University and academic administration or admission and examination – pre and post-conduct of examinations, graduation procedures and processes, academic record keeping.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, regulations and academic standards; ability to understand complex rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of computer applications and the internet; strong interpersonal and English writing and speaking skills
For Manager and Supervisor:
- Manager / Supervisors must be graduates
- The manager must have at least 10 years of experience, out of which 3 years MUST be with any educational institute.
- The supervisor must have at least 7 years of experience, out of which 2 years as ‘Supervisor’ having large team handling experience
For Other Subordinate Vacancies:
- Candidates must have been a graduate/diploma holder (as applicable) in the relevant field
- Desired technical skills through job experience shall be preferred
If the above parameters are fulfilled, then send your resume on: [email protected]