Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Fees shall be paid by Cash or Demand Draft/ Cheque (subject to realisation)/ Bank Transfer/ Internet Banking or any other method approved by the Board of Management. The drafts, cheques and payments shall be made in favour of ‘Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University’, payable at ‘New Delhi’.
- Fee paid by a student is not refundable under any circumstances in part or whole after commencement of the academic session.
- Student must obtain a receipt for every payment made to the University. Fees shall only be paid at the Accounts Office of the University, or by using the method prescribed by the University for Bank Transfer/ Internet Banking or any other method approved by the Board of Management.
- Fees cannot be paid in part or in installments, unless specified by the University.
- Delayed payments will attract late fee charges and/or interest charges as may beprescribed from time to time.
- Cheques returned unpaid for any reason shall attract an administrative fee, and collection fee as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Refundable Security shall be refunded in full, without interest, on production of security deposit receipt and ‘No Dues Certificate’ from concerned departments/offices, when such a refund becomes due. However, costs for any damage or loss caused by the student, or any outstanding dues or fines that remain unpaid, are liable to be deducted from the refundable security deposit before refund.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.