Why Graduation is Important?
Statistics prove that a large proportion of the population skips their graduation degree after completion of high school. Best universities in India show an admission report which presents a dismal picture. A graduation degree is vital because of various reasons:-
- More earnings: A person who gets a graduation degree is liable to get a better job and earn more. It’s obvious that a person, who is more educated, has a better sense of responsibility and hence qualified to get a better job than just a normal higher secondary pass out.
- Job satisfaction: A graduate has the technical know-how and it is but obvious that he will do the job well according to his knowledge and in turn enjoy his work. This enhances the job satisfaction of the individual.
- Health-conscious: A learned person is aware of his health and knows that what steps need to be taken to live a healthy life. He is conscious of his health and leads a long life.
- Responsible citizen: A graduate is aware of his rights and knows about his responsibilities. He is a citizen who is responsible and a better human being.
- A professional relationship: A person who has a bachelor’s degree maintains a good professional network. He knows whom to approach for work and maintain a good cordial relationship with.
- Higher goals: A person with a graduation degree sets higher goals. He dreams big and endeavors to achieve his objectives.
- Financial security: A person with a bachelor’s degree knows how to earn to best of his potential and where to invest. This offers him financial security in life.
The bottom-line is a person who is more educated, is liable to get a better job and earn more. He/she is aware of his rights and a better citizen. He/she knows the fundamentals of investment and savings and is financially secure. The person lives a more fulfilled life.
If one is looking at top private universities in Delhi NCR, then one can consider SGT University which is renowned for its quality education.